- (Of a filter) transmitting all frequencies below a certain value.More example sentences
- Essentially mechanical low-pass filter systems, pneumatic isolators exhibit very low natural frequencies.
- It is formulated on a scaling function or low-pass filter and a wavelet function or high-pass filter.
- By means of a combiner filter the output hybrid signal is created (the combiner filter is a low-pass filter for the analog signal and a band-pass filter for the digital signal).
More definitions of lowpassDefinition of lowpass in:
- The British & World English dictionary