- Pain in the muscles and joints of the lower back.More example sentences
- Clinical applications include the control of pain in osteoarthritis, lumbago and migraine, and anaesthesia for certain surgical procedures, as well as other ailments of the cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous systems.
- I know I had diabetes, meningitis and acute ingestion, besides gastritis, rheumatism, lumbago and neuritis.
- This exercise will improve neck and spine flexibility, help to relieve trapped nerves and alleviate backache, neck pain, lumbago and mild forms of sciatica.
late 17th century: from Latin, from lumbus 'loin'.
More definitions of lumbagoDefinition of lumbago in:
- The British & World English dictionary