- Denoting the interval between the time at which the moon crosses a meridian and the time of high tide at that meridian.More example sentences
- We can find the lunitidal interval, and the establishment of the port by these observations.
- The tide graph indicates tidal movement based on the Moon's transit over the meridian and the lunitidal interval.
- Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.
More definitions of lunitidalDefinition of lunitidal in:
- The British & World English dictionary