Definition of lustrous in English:
Having luster; shining: large, lustrous eyes
More example sentences
- When you were 18, your hair was shiny and lustrous: what went wrong?
- Her lustrous black hair, down past her knees, was flowing wildly in an unfelt wind.
- Fabrics will be shining, lustrous and glamorous, with satin and silk the main focus.
- Example sentences
- When the paparazzi are snapping away and the lights are catching the mouth ‘just-so’ they should look lustrously lubed and ready for action.
- Exquisitely crafted in the shape of a large cobra, it had a broad hood spread out, with two large rubies on either side for eyes that glowed lustrously, like coals.
- Only upon close inspection do visitors realize that the organic creatures bearing lustrously creamy skin are marble.
Words that rhyme with lustrouscumbrous • wondrous
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.