noun (plural lymphomas or lymphomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- Cancer of the lymph nodes.More example sentences
- At this point the differential diagnosis included thymoma, teratoma and lymphoma.
- Underlying conditions were more common among patients than in the control group, particularly AIDS related illness, metastatic cancers, and lymphomas or leukaemia.
- It is used to test for meningitis, lymphoma, leukemia, or other cancers of the brain or brain system.
More definitions of lymphomaDefinition of lymphoma in:
- The British & World English dictionary