- (Of a colloid) not lyophilic.More example sentences
- In lyophobic colloids the particle-solvent interaction is energetically unfavorable and the suspension will sooner or later separate.
- When a polymer solution droplet is deposited on a lyophobic surface, the contact line is moved back to some degree and subsequently pinned.
- All of them thought that they were computing the stability of a lyophobic colloid with respect to coagulation.
More definitions of lyophobicDefinition of lyophobic in:
- The British & World English dictionary