(also macrocephalous /-ˈsefələs/)
- Having an unusually large head.More example sentences
- The response, from a macrocephalic black cat with a ribbed-knit body and fake fur ears, is ‘kiss me.’
- Opposite us sat an unimaginably horrible painting of the Virgin Mary cradling a puppy-eyed macrocephalic Jesus: to our amazement and relief, it sold by nine o'clock.
- They keep the city of Townsville safe from monsters, demons, unicellular criminal klutzes, zombie magicians, killer mimes, and macrocephalic Pan troglodytes.
- More example sentences
- Clinical findings during early childhood may include macrocephaly and frontal bossing (unusually prominent forehead).
- Measurement of the head circumference is vital to detect associated microcephaly or macrocephaly (caused by hydrocephalus).
- Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba Syndrome traditionally has been diagnosed based on clinical findings of macrocephaly (large head), lipomas, hemangiomas, and penile freckling.
More definitions of macrocephalicDefinition of macrocephalic in:
- The British & World English dictionary