- 1Specially made to fit a particular person or space: bicycles are made to measureMore example sentences
- If you use a large dining table infrequently, at Christmas dinner for instance, then consider a smaller table with the option of a made-to-measure larger top, which can be stored when not in use.
- It is so restricted in these two cars that special, sleek, made-to-measure luggage is available.
- The rebel designer has clearly hit on a winning formula with his theatrical catwalk shows, which showcase the skill that goes into haute couture's exclusive made-to-measure creations.
- 1.1Designed to fulfill a particular set of requirements: amenities and attractions for a made-to-measure vacationMore example sentences
- Dataworks is no stranger to the technology industry either, having designed and developed made-to-measure software since 1995.
- Suddenly, we were told, single women everywhere could order made-to-measure designer babies and infertile couples could defy the laws of nature and have healthy children.
- They were recruiting the family firm's help to create a made-to-measure conservatory for a couple in Wellingborough, Northants, whose home they were giving a makeover for the next How Not To Decorate series to be screened next autumn.
More definitions of made to measureDefinition of made to measure in:
- The British & World English dictionary