Definition of magic mushroom in English:
Any toadstool with hallucinogenic properties, especially the liberty cap and its relatives.
- Genus Psilocybe, family Strophariaceae, class Hymenomycetes: several species, including P. mexicana, which is traditionally consumed by American Indians in Mexico
- The Bill also clarifies the illegal status of hallucinogenic magic mushrooms in their freshly-picked form, to bring them into line with dried specimens.
- He is a level-headed fifty-something, who has never, as far as I know, eaten magic mushrooms or swallowed hallucinogenic drugs.
- The new legislation rules that psilocin, the hallucinogen found in magic mushrooms, is illegal and the mushrooms are considered to be controlled drugs.
Definition of magic mushroom in:
- British & World English dictionary