- Having or showing impressive beauty or dignity: watching majestic eagles soar along the MississippiMore example sentences
- This year still have ample reason to believe in that majestic beauty of the beat.
- The majestic beauty of its rugged mountains and the simple way of life are a major drawcard.
- The thin lips of his closed mouth and his stout body give the impression of majestic mercy.
- More example sentences
- The well-known overture opened dramatically, with the orchestra majestically in situ on a balcony above the action.
- This is how the Star Spangled Banner was meant to be flown, on the end of a pole of its own, free to wave majestically in our own free air.
- Not the world's largest fire you understand, no flames leaping majestically into the summer sky, but smoking away happily all the same.