- short for drum majorette.More example sentences
- A total of 14 acts were laid on for a 170-strong audience, with majorettes, solo singers, trumpet players and dancers strutting their stuff on stage.
- Entertainment was provided by morris dancers, majorettes and wrestlers, with Bratton Silver Band also on hand to get the toes tapping.
- What are required are accordion players, drummers and majorettes.
More definitions of majoretteDefinition of majorette in:
- The British & World English dictionary