Uneven distribution of something, especially when disadvantageous or unfair: the maldistribution of wealth
More example sentences
- However, Ellis and colleagues demonstrated maldistribution of microcirculatory blood flow in the skeletal muscle of septic rats.
- There were, indeed, dangers, and they did not stop with maldistribution of wealth.
- This was at the height of the submarine menace, when men were losing their lives daily to bring in supplies, and this maldistribution just didn't seem right.
- More example sentences
- Also called the fallacy of maldistributed middle.
- California's physicians are maldistributed by specialty, geographic location, and race/ethnicity.
- First of all, there is enough food in the world to feed everyone - it's just grossly maldistributed.
Definition of maldistribution in:
- The British & World English dictionary