Definition of malicious in English:
Characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm: malicious destruction of property the transmission of malicious software such as computer viruses
More example sentences
- Lord Steyn was contrasting damages for malicious falsehood with damages for libel.
- There was in fact no evidence of malicious attack by any third party, let alone the claimant.
- Atkinson pleaded not guilty to malicious wounding but admitted unlawful wounding.
- Example sentences
- The plaintiff claims that the lack of disclosure demonstrates maliciousness on the part of the investigative and prosecutorial defendants.
- Their eyes were judging, almost cruel, with a hint of maliciousness.
- Through carelessness or maliciousness, many of Australia's bushfires are caused by humans.
Words that rhyme with maliciousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, judicious, lubricious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.