- Alcoholic liquor made from malt by fermentation rather than distillation; beer with a relatively high alcohol content.More example sentences
- ‘Rap artists have been popular images in malt liquor advertising and ‘gangsta’ rap performers portray malt liquor as a sign of masculinity,’ she said.
- The true grandaddy of malt liquors, Country Club was the first successful malt liquor in America.
- The Hornell Brewing Company, manufacturer of Crazy Horse malt liquor, is also being called to task.
More definitions of malt liquorDefinition of malt liquor in:
- The British & World English dictionary