- Dextrin containing maltose, used as a food additive.More example sentences
- The gel contains a mixture of glucose and maltodextrin - a complex carbohydrate - along with fat and a trace of protein.
- Frequently, the carbs are in the form of maltodextrin, sugar or dextrose.
- Large amounts of maltodextrin will cause blood sugar levels to rise and drop very quickly, sending messages to your muscle to burn protein for energy.
More definitions of maltodextrinDefinition of maltodextrin in:
- The British & World English dictionary