- An investment fund run on behalf of an investor by an agent (typically an insurance company).More example sentences
- This differs from an ordinary managed fund, where the investment discretion lies solely with the fund manager.
- The higher-risk profile of some hedge funds relative to normal managed funds arises principally from the ability to leverage with debt or to trade on margin.
- Make sure you avoid endowment based savings plans, managed funds and any investments you don't understand.
More definitions of managed fundDefinition of managed fund in:
- The British & World English dictionary