- A company that is set up to manage a group of properties, a mutual fund, an investment fund, etc..More example sentences
- Trident Holiday Homes will be marketing and managing the properties through the management company.
- In return, apartment owners pay an annual service charge to the management company.
- A service charge will be payable to a management company responsible for the maintenance of the common areas.
More definitions of management companyDefinition of management company in:
- The British & World English dictionary