- Language regarded as characteristic of that used by managers in business, especially in being needlessly complex or filled with jargon: flip charts containing indigestible chunks of management-speakMore example sentences
- There were references to the fifties, too, via short, tight angora sweaters in baby pink sprinkled with large white polka dots.
- Baby pink is always very cute, and the stronger pink is gorgeous in a pot by the water.
- The actor looked handsome in a pearl white suit with a baby pink shirt.
More definitions of management-speakDefinition of management-speak in:
- The British & World English dictionary