Relating to management or managers, especially of a company or similar organization: I have a managerial role managerial skills
More example sentences
- She said her new role would be a more managerial and administrative one.
- He has demonstrable managerial skills as Halifax CEO, where he really calls the shots.
- Does that speak volumes about the opposition, or is it a testimony to his own managerial skills?
- More example sentences
- He set up his administration to get things done managerially, not to accomplish some short-term political goal.
- They are managerially difficult and educationally unproven.
- And so in fact, I think, that means we must be managerially competent to stop it.
More definitions of managerialDefinition of managerial in:
- The British & World English dictionary