Definition of managerial in English:
Relating to management or managers, especially of a company or similar organization: I have a managerial role managerial skills
More example sentences
- She said her new role would be a more managerial and administrative one.
- He has demonstrable managerial skills as Halifax CEO, where he really calls the shots.
- Does that speak volumes about the opposition, or is it a testimony to his own managerial skills?
- Example sentences
- He set up his administration to get things done managerially, not to accomplish some short-term political goal.
- They are managerially difficult and educationally unproven.
- And so in fact, I think, that means we must be managerially competent to stop it.
Definition of managerial in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia