noun (plural same)
- The basic monetary unit of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, equal to 100 gopik in Azerbaijan and 100 tenge in Turkmenistan.More example sentences
- The exchange rate of US dollars in 1994 is indicated in old manat.
- One new manat equates to 5,000 old manats, which puts the new manat at an equivalent of $1.1 at current exchange rates.
- Due to the introduction of the new manat in Azerbaijan, beginning Wednesday, February 1st, 2006, the Consular Section will accept only new manats and US dollars for all transactions.
More definitions of manatDefinition of manat in:
- The British & World English dictionary