Definition of maneuverable in English:
(Especially of a craft or vessel) able to be maneuvered easily while in motion.
- The ship is highly maneuverable despite its incredible mass.
- Almost half of the tiny craft was a fusion impeller, making it the most maneuverable ship in the fleet.
- On one hand, helicopters are more maneuverable over a target and can get closer to the ground.
- Example sentences
- Gun trucks in the mounted security role bring maneuverability, mobility, and firepower to the fight.
- The high mobility and maneuverability of troops must and will be used particularly often by the defending side.
- The induction of amphibious vehicles for military applications has increased the manoeuvrability of troops in marshy lands and rivers.
Definition of maneuverable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia