Definition of maneuverable in English:
(Especially of a craft or vessel) able to be maneuvered easily while in motion.
- The ship is highly maneuverable despite its incredible mass.
- Almost half of the tiny craft was a fusion impeller, making it the most maneuverable ship in the fleet.
- On one hand, helicopters are more maneuverable over a target and can get closer to the ground.
- Example sentences
- Gun trucks in the mounted security role bring maneuverability, mobility, and firepower to the fight.
- The high mobility and maneuverability of troops must and will be used particularly often by the defending side.
- The induction of amphibious vehicles for military applications has increased the manoeuvrability of troops in marshy lands and rivers.
Definition of maneuverable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.