- Of manganese with a valence of two. Compare with manganic.More example sentences
- This protection, transferred across evolutionary boundaries, was accompanied by increased MnSOD (manganous superoxide dismutase).
- Here we wish to report briefly that we have found manganous phthalocyanine to differ in its behaviour from the other members of the series in a striking manner.
- Why is manganous sulfate used in dog food?
More definitions of manganousDefinition of manganous in:
- The British & World English dictionary