noun (plural mankinis)
- A brief one-piece swimsuit for men, with a T-back: he wandered down the beach in his mankini, to the amazement of onlookersMore example sentences
- England fans have been banned from wearing Borat's "mankini" to the national team's match with Kazakhstan at Wembley.
- Carrey's mankini is just another American version of a funnier Brit thing.
- Reminiscent of Borat's unforgettable lime-green mankini, Carrey's attention-seeking garment failed to impress style commentator Peter York.
More definitions of mankiniDefinition of mankini in:
- The British & World English dictionary