- (Especially of an aircraft or spacecraft) having a human crew: a manned mission to MarsMore example sentences
- The Air Force currently suffers from a critical shortage of aviators for manned aircraft.
- It is logical to assume that understanding the solar system environment is just as important to the vision as building the next generation of manned spacecraft.
- Developing a new manned spacecraft in addition to larger launch vehicles becomes an expensive proposition.
More definitions of mannedDefinition of manned in:
- The British & World English dictionary