- Equipment for marching: they stood before their company commander dressed in full marching orderMore example sentences
- Last Friday we had a route march in full marching order minus the valise.
- The training prepared them for life at sea, including emergency drills, establishing routines and practising moving through the ship in marching order.
- To get to the place we went to - I told you last letter - we had a 3 days march with full marching order.
More definitions of marching orderDefinition of marching order in:
- The British & World English dictionary