More definitions of MargaritaDefinition of Margarita in:
- The British & World English dictionary
- A cocktail made with tequila and citrus fruit juice.More example sentences
- Drinks include a variety of margaritas, sangria, tequila, rum and, if you don't drink alcohol, strawberry and mango smoothies.
- In real life do you prefer margaritas or beer or whisky?
- That night, the three of us drank mint juleps and margaritas and watched ‘Blacula.’
from the Spanish given name equivalent to Margaret.