- A pine tree with long, thick needles and clustered cones, native to the coasts of the Mediterranean and Iberia.
More example sentences
- Pinus pinaster, family Pinaceae
- The same 10 homologous linkage groups were identified between loblolly pine and maritime pine.
- The aim of this study was to investigate the influence of aerial architecture on the dynamic characteristics of young maritime pines (Pinus pinaster Ait.) using a mechanistic approach.
- Drought differentially affects expression of a PR - 10 protein, in needles of maritime pine (Pinus pinaster Ait.) seedlings.
More definitions of maritime pineDefinition of maritime pine in:
- The British & World English dictionary