- The economic factors affecting the price, demand, and availability of a commodity: leaving oil prices to be determined purely by market forcesMore example sentences
- The increases ignored fluctuating market forces, including fuel prices and rising costs.
- Trade was certainly moved by comparative advantage, and market forces did generate some specialization.
- Following the initial establishment of a planned economy, market forces were gradually introduced.
More definitions of market forcesDefinition of market forces in:
- The British & World English dictionary