- 1Able or fit to be sold or marketed: the fish are perfectly marketableMore example sentences
- Being able to translate those ideas into marketable material is another.
- Frustrated savers sell their bonds and put the proceeds in marketable commodities.
- The event, organised by the Guild of Scriveners, is a tradition which was originally intended to test that ale on sale in the city was of marketable quality.
- 1.1In demand: marketable skillsMore example sentences
- Thousands of Russians are now studying in America and Europe, and have acquired marketable skills, enabling them to land lucrative jobs.
- The course will benefit unemployed people as it will gain them another skill which could make them more marketable in the search for jobs.
- You have to be pretty marketable to sell a series simply by tacking your name to the front of it.
- More example sentences
- His great marketability and instantly recognisable image means he's still in demand on TV too.
- If they have not maintained their crops, as necessary, in the meantime they may be quite disappointed with the value and the marketability of their crop.
- This is an incredible bonus for camps, one that can enhance the camp environment and even improve a camp's marketability.