- another term for water measurer.More example sentences
- The elongate head of the marsh treader also differs from the relatively short head of the water scorpion.
- Maybe spider or marsh treader are better experts in practical relativity effects, because they're able to estimate the location and speed of objects just using a transversal mechanical waves.
- Marsh treaders are also referred to as water measurers. They are semi-aquatic, because they skate over the surface of slow-moving water.
More definitions of marsh treaderDefinition of marsh treader in:
- The British & World English dictionary