- A spongy confection made from a soft mixture of sugar, albumen, and gelatin.More example sentences
- The marshmallow centre will sink and leave high, crisp sides.
- A pavlova sounds a little tricky for the cook, but really it's just a meringue with a chewy or marshmallow centre and I haven't eaten one for a long time.
- Invite each princess to build a castle of marshmallows, gumdrops, soft candies and toothpicks.
More definitions of marshmallowDefinition of marshmallow in:
- The British & World English dictionary