Definition of masker in English:
1A thing that masks or conceals something else.
- Align the tape against the edge of what you're masking, then pull the masker along the edge to unroll a perfect line of paper and masking tape.
- Most deodorants are odor maskers that cover the unpleasant odor with a more appealing one.
- On a side note, you will find vanilla extract an excellent masker of failed experimentations.
2A person taking part in a masquerade or masked ball.
- He also invited to his Edinburgh court English actors, musicians and masquers, thus creating a British court culture in Scotland; in 1603, he recreated this in England when his Scottish court poets accompanied him south.
- The central part of the masque consisted of three entries danced by the masquers to specially composed and choreographed music.
- The next day, the masquers were presented to the queen, and the Prince's reign ended.
Words that rhyme with maskerasker
Definition of masker in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan