- another term for muskellunge.More example sentences
- Although it has value as a game fish, it is outclassed by a far larger member of the genus, the muskellunge (maskinonge in Canada), E. masquinongy, of which the principal subspecies inhabits the Great Lakes region.
- The author has fished this river for some twenty-five years and has caught about twenty-five maskinonge in that time.
- Peter caught a maskinonge several pounds heavier than David's, and for a little while relations between them were very strained in consequence.
More definitions of maskinongeDefinition of maskinonge in:
- The British & World English dictionary