- A distribution of ions shown by the use of a mass spectrograph or mass spectrometer.More example sentences
- Their authenticity was confirmed by UV, electrospray mass spectra and high-field proton NMR spectroscopy.
- The structures of these derivatives were characterized with proton nuclear magnetic resonance, infrared and mass spectra.
- The resulting fragment ions were subjected to mass analysis to produce a tandem mass spectrum.
More definitions of mass spectrumDefinition of mass spectrum in:
- The British & World English dictionary