- (Of a computer) consisting of many individual processing units, and thus able to execute many different parts of a program at the same time.More example sentences
- These are also euphemistically called scalable parallel, massively parallel, or cluster computers.
- Hundreds of millions of cheap computers working together as massively parallel computers lead to scientific advances we can't even imagine.
- The challenge of developing codes for very complex, massively parallel computers has increased the emphasis on programming skills.
More definitions of massively parallelDefinition of massively parallel in:
- The British & World English dictionary