- A comprehensive or far-reaching plan of action.More example sentences
- Fourthly, governments at all three levels, as well as financial institutions, should facilitate farm property, urban master plans and regional plans.
- About half the awards went to unbuilt projects: urban master plans and proposals for future buildings.
- Like many master plans, emergency response plans must have the commitment of the CEO or president to be most effective.
More definitions of master planDefinition of master plan in:
- The British & World English dictionary