Definition of maximal in English:
Of or constituting a maximum; the highest or greatest possible: the maximal speed
More example sentences
- In the first place, it may be wondered why we should need to include both maximal possible states of affairs and propositions in our ontology.
- These withdrawal symptoms begin within hours of the last cigarette and are at maximal intensity for the first week.
- The athlete can sense a loss in muscular strength, coordination, and maximal working capacity.
- Example sentences
- All these people are in disparate locations and they can only be maximally productive and make informed business decisions if they have access to critical enterprise data.
- If there should be any new measures they should be maximally effective in enhancing safety and national security and minimally intrusive.
- Still, I believe the intersection of cultures in behavioral research is where behavior analysis may be maximally useful.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan