- Land used for the cultivation of grass, especially for hay.More example sentences
- Each heir must get an equal share of land of each quality: meadowlands, pastureland, woodland, etc.
- I will ask you politely - return me to my men in the meadowlands and return these royal ladies to their proper place and I shall consider the obligation fulfilled.
- She stared affectionately across the meadowlands that surrounded her as a light warm breeze ran teasing fingers through her hair, knowing exactly where she was.
More definitions of meadowlandDefinition of meadowland in:
- The British & World English dictionary