adverb(also in the meantime)
- Meanwhile: in the meantime, I’ll make some inquiries of my own Mom and Dad, meantime, had learned to confront their differencesMore example sentences
- Arnold, in the meantime, is playing the same role he always does but actually seems to be enjoying himself for once.
- In any event, the mortgage interest relief regime might change in the meantime.
- You have to rip off your costume and hope that you don't get spotted in the meantime.
More definitions of meantimeDefinition of meantime in:
- The British & World English dictionary