informal , chiefly North American
plural noun(meds) Back to top
Medicine; medication: he’d forgotten to take his meds
More example sentences
- I don't want to take my meds either, but when I get like that I ask my ex-wife what it was like before the meds and I remember, sort of.
- Can I take my meds prior to a fasting blood test?
- I opined that since the good doctor had actually SEEN the patient, he might be the best to decide which med was appropriate.
noun(the Med) informal , chiefly British
The Mediterranean Sea.
Words that rhyme with Medabed, ahead, bed, behead, Birkenhead, bled, bread, bred, coed, cred, crossbred, dead, dread, Ed, embed, Enzed, fed, fled, Fred, gainsaid, head, infrared, ked, lead, led, misled, misread, Ned, outspread, premed, pure-bred, read, red, redd, said, samoyed, shed, shred, sked, sled, sped, Spithead, spread, stead, ted, thread, tread, underbred, underfed, wed
Master of Education.
- He has an MEd in instructional technology from George Mason University and is presently pursuing a PhD at George Mason's Graduate School of Education.
- He has a BA from the University of the North and an MEd in counselling psychology from an American institution, as well as a PhD in Education from Rhodes.
- Vice chair Suzanne M. Whitmer, RN, CNOR, MEd, formally thanked the 2001 authors who wrote articles for the newsletter.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan