- 1The branch of law relating to medicine.More example sentences
- In training we had just one lecture on contraception and the only lecture we had on abortion was in medical jurisprudence.
- In any event, I do welcome this privilege to share with you some of my thoughts relating to certain doctrinal trends and tendencies in medical jurisprudence as are recently developed in the courts.
- 1.1Forensic medicine.More example sentences
- He played a major role in the development of the Nottingham University Medical School of which he was the first clinical sub dean and was created a special professor of forensic pathology and medical jurisprudence.
More definitions of medical jurisprudenceDefinition of medical jurisprudence in:
- The British & World English dictionary