- A church with an unusually large congregation, typically one preaching a conservative or evangelical form of Christianity.More example sentences
- Tonight, we will hear from the former volunteer at Haggard megachurch.
- In the northern Dallas suburb of Prosper, a new mega-church has just opened.
- Nothing came to symbolise the power of the evangelical movement more than the rise of mega-churches, especially in staunchly Republican areas.
More definitions of megachurchDefinition of megachurch in:
- The British & World English dictionary