- A unit of electrical resistance equal to one million ohms.More example sentences
- His third prototype culminated his design, which, he wrote, is ‘a simple switching gate circuit which produces an AC current; the cycle rate is achieved by the use of two one megohm resistors and a 0.01 microfarad capacitor.’
- With this megohm meter all you need to do is connect both leads to your motor or device and press and hold the button and view the graph.
- This inaccurate value is 6.67% higher than the actual parallel resistance of 25 megohms.
More definitions of megohmDefinition of megohm in:
- The British & World English dictionary