- Expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm: Meh. I’m not impressed so farMore example sentences
- Meh, long car journey tomorrow means a lot of thinking.
- Meh, the three Underworld movies averaged high $90 million worldwide grosses on budgets of $30+ million.
- Meh, the snake show was way more exciting than the reptile exhibition, a display of motionless, sleeping snakes.
adjectiveBack to top
1990s: apparently popularized by the television series The Simpsons.
More definitions of mehDefinition of meh in:
- The British & World English dictionary