- 1A cemetery: Pine View Memorial ParkMore example sentences
- Following the ceremony, the families made their way through the memorial park, which houses the remains of 2,300 troops from 11 UN nations, to lay wreaths at the graves of their loved ones.
- The vault and a memorial park were built behind the Honuakaha building to place remains discovered during the construction of the housing complex and to honor the smallpox victims.
- About 1200 people are buried in the memorial park, but there are only 120 headstones.
- 1.1A park designed for contemplation or recreation, commemorating the death of an individual or of many people through a natural or other disaster, or through military action: Fort Griswold Memorial Park Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial ParkMore example sentences
- The city has about 333 hectares of land designated for public memorial parks but more than 200 hectares have already been used up.
- The Society is also pursuing ambitious plans to develop an Admiral Browne memorial park, incorporating a replica naval battle ship and interpretive centre on the banks of the Moy in Foxford.
- The fund-raiser was to help dedicate a memorial park nearby the Kennedy ancestral home in New Ross, Co. Wexford.