- A polyurethane material that is sensitive to pressure and temperature, used especially in mattresses, where it molds to the shape of an individual’s body.More example sentences
- Many studies have been done with the space program; the best known is the creation of memory foam.
- Seems memory foam is something people either love or hate.
- And memory foam can help the sleeper achieve the ideal night's rest.
More definitions of memory foamDefinition of memory foam in:
- The British & World English dictionary