- A movement aimed at liberating men from traditional views about their character and role in society.More example sentences
- Here Doyle's rhetoric begins to echo the US men's movement that campaigns bitterly - if rather quietly - about women controlling the domestic agenda, and tyrannising men with their strident demands for independence.
- Bly laid the foundations of a new men's movement, distributed New Warrior News and wrote Iron John, which became a bestseller.
- She asks why men haven't got together and formed a men's movement.
More definitions of men's movementDefinition of men's movement in:
- The British & World English dictionary