- The process of ovulation and menstruation in women and other female primates.More example sentences
- Earlier onset of regular menstrual cycles is associated with early regular ovulatory menstrual cycles, a risk factor for the disease.
- The pituitary gland also controls ovulation and the menstrual cycle in women.
- This signal was used to identify days of ovulation during 696 menstrual cycles.
More definitions of menstrual cycleDefinition of menstrual cycle in:
- The British & World English dictionary