- (Of a program or computer) used by making selections from menus.More example sentences
- The trackball cursor devices and menu-driven displays, for instance, control nearly every piece of avionics in the cockpit.
- First, the use of computerized, menu-driven questionnaires, which allowed for direct input of data into the computers, enhanced the accuracy and consistency of the interviews.
- The size of a pager, the pump has menu-driven programming and can hold up to 300 units of insulin.
More definitions of menu-drivenDefinition of menu-driven in:
- The British & World English dictionary