- short for merchandise. as autumn merch creeps into stores, summer sales offer up lunatic bargains any merch involving Elvis, the Beatles, the Stones, Led Zeppelin, or punk-rock legends moves quickly [as modifier]: people mobbed the merch stand to buy T-shirtsMore example sentences
- Industry observers predicted that Batman Forever merch would be the summer's runaway hit.
- Both her ready-to-wear merch and her custom orders are now on sale.
- My wife and I came out of a store in Buffalo with $400 worth of merch—and we'd just stopped in to look at the place!
More definitions of merchDefinition of merch in:
- The British & World English dictionary